Pages

Background

Friday 22 April 2011

And so it begins...

First of all, thanks for stopping by.  The first blog post is the hardest, I mean, people start blogs every day for pretty much the same reason.  To write about a subject of interest and have other people read it.  Hence why the first one is the hardest.  I know my blog will be about all things beautiful but am bursting with ideas, thoughts and creativity. Which all deserve their own post in their own right, so I guess rather than tell you all about my beautiful things, I will tell you about me.

My name is Amy, I am 25 and live in Manchester.  Not in the city centre, in a village just outside of it which I think gives me the best of both worlds.  I can get all of the hustle and bustle of city centre life and then slip home to my house surrounded by fields, freshness and space…bliss.  I love being creative.  I love writing, crafts, singing, dance or anything which gives a way of expressing myself.  I am not the best singer or dancer by a long way, even a fraction, however, I love feeling happy and expressing myself whether through my work every day, my singing in the car, dancing around my house – just feeling free.  This is one of the reasons I wanted to start this blog.  A platform for my thoughts.  A place of expression.  My words can come to life through my every day musings.  This is a happy place. 

So with all that said – welcome!  I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment