Pages

Background

Monday 25 April 2011

Home Sweet Home

2 months ago to the day me and my boyfriend took a big step in our relationship and moved in together.  After 5 years together it was the next logical step – plus it wasn’t easy living in with our parents and spending weekends at his – I felt like I was always living out of a bag and going back and forth.  Not fun.  So when a property became available to us we just had to take the plunge. 

When finding out about the property, the first box ticked was it was a house, which is something we had decided we wanted rather than a flat.  Next it was in an area we love – tick.  It has a drive – tick.  Garden – tick.  Then came the icing on the cake, it use to have 3 bedrooms, now it has 2 and the 3rd bedroom has been knocked through into the main room to make a walk in wardrobe.  Giant tick.  If they had told me that first I would have been sold there and then. 

Last weekend my wardrobe was completed.  My clothes which had been in boxes for nearly two months let out a sigh of relief and I think I saw some of my shoes smiling when they met their new home.  I have a confession – I do have loads of clothes.  Perhaps too many.  Wait a minute, you can never have too many clothes.  Some items are still tagged, however, I will wear them, they just need to make their debut!  More about my wardrobe (with pictures!) in a future post.

There is still so much to do in the new house but I am loving every minute of it, I look forward to showing you some pictures and sharing my experiences and projects with you.

Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment